1) Kid Genius: ABCs, Counting and Words
• Full alphabet with pictures and sound
• Number and letter tracing
• Beautifully illustrated Flash cards of common words
• Learn to count with pictures and sound
2) Flash Math
• Interactive math flash cards
• Choose from addition & Subtraction
• View the correct answers with a press of a button
• Easy to use, with a no hassle interface
3) Sight Words
• Based on the Fry's list of common Site Words
• Helps kids master high frequency words
• 6 different levels of words with example phrases
• Over 550 words
4) Math Whiz
• Pick from 5 categories, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division or mixed.
• Questions are dynamic and always changing
• Trophy and Scoreboard to keep track of your success
• Create up to 5 profiles, for other people. Each profile stores high scores,
settings and trophy info separately!
• Different difficulty settings depending on how tough you want to be drilled.
• Easy to press buttons and a very simple app to use.
• Great for all ages, even adults!
5) Math Match
• Match simple math equations to their answers
• The concept is similar to memory match games, but involves math
• Helps challenge memory as well as basic math skills
• Fast response and easy to pick up and play
• Great for all ages
6) Music Instruments
• Pictures and words teach kids the different musical instruments
• 25 different instruments to teach
• Only 1 button to press and finger swiping navigates you through the
7) Around the House
• 5 different categories of words and pictures
• The following rooms are covered, bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, and the garage
• Large letters and clear pictures really stand out
8) The Outdoors
• Words of animals, plants and items found outside the house
• 6 different categories to learn from
• Great interface and simplicity to allow ease of use for both parents and
• A large collection of words at your fingertips
• The following areas are covered, the beach, the forest, the garden, the mountain, the park, and the sky
9) My Pets
• Cute adorable pets to learn and spell
• Same ease of use and simple navigation, for a great experience.
10) At School
• Collection of words and pictures of items and characters you may
find around the school
• 25 beautifully illustrated and clean images
• Flick through each flash card with a simple gesture.
11) The Zoo
- Many interesting and unique animal names to learn
- Realistic looking photos to help children identify the animal
- Over 70 total species of mammals, reptiles, birds and fish
- Fully licensed pictures, with a very clean and eye pleasing presentation.
12) At The Farm
• Explore animals and items around the farm
• Licensed pictures and illustrations
• A variety of different animals and farm related items to learn
• Easy to navigate flash card format
13) Food Words
• Large list of vegetables, fruit, meat and dairy products
• Colorful pictures and fast navigation
• 3 categories of fun and learning